Enjoy my How to Update Snapdragon 665 Android 10 AI Box GT0464 EA adapter.
You can buy this fast performing AI Box for €229.99 from Amazon DE → https://amzn.to/3wd1ZrJ. If you are located in the US and want a similar dongle from another brand, check it here → https://amzn.to/3Km7XuA – M.I.C. also ship overseas, but there may be import tax to pay. For AliExpress fans, the cheapest I have found it is here https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9xCItZ
Watch my full review here – https://youtu.be/UgQrpMZ-eow
- Download the file via the link above onto a Mac or PC.
- Locate and format a micro SD card of at least 2GB to FAT 32.
- Unzip the downloaded linked file above and it should show two files. update.zip and box.auto files.
- Insert the SD card into your Mac or PC, using an SD caddy if needed.
- Copy over the update.zip file onto your micro SD card.
- Safely remove the SD card from your computer and head to where the dongle is located.
- Boot up the AI Box and insert the SD card into the SD card slot.
- In around 11 seconds you should see the update prompt. If you do not see this appear go to Settings / System / System updates and you should now see the prompt to update.
- Now you can choose to wipe all data and format flash (recommended) or leave the box unselected and keep all your downloaded apps and configurations intact after the update.
- Select Install and wait around 4-5 mins for the update to be applied. You will first see a slow blue light, then it will flash fast until the update has applied and the dongle will reboot.
- That’s it. Head to Settings / About machine / Build Number to check the update has applied, or simply tap and hold the home button to trigger split-screen mode – the main feature for this update.