IDAGIO – Classical Music
August 4, 2015
IDAGIO is the leading streaming app for classical music with over 2 million tracks, exclusive releases and personalised recommendations.
• Browse the comprehensive collection and filter by composer, work, orchestra, soloist and more
• Compare concert and orchestra recordings of the same work with ease
• Discover new classical music with your personalised Weekly Mix
• Get inspired with exclusive playlists curated by experts and artists from within the classical music community
• Enjoy Gapless Playback
• Play recommended tracks right on your Apple Watch
• CarPlay: Enjoy IDAGIO while in your car
• IDAGIO Live: Join us for daily live talks, music and interviews from your favourite artists
TRY FOR FREE: Not sure whether you want to upgrade to a paid subscription? You can try it for free and decide later, or continue using the app without paid features.
• Play music everywhere and anytime with offline listening
• Listen to your tracks without interruptions
• Create your own playlists
• High-quality audio (MP3 320kbps or FLAC 16bit 44.1kHz)
• Connect to 3rd party devices like Sonos, Chromecast, Bluesound or Burmester
• Select tracks with on-demand playback
IDAGIO Premium costs £9.99 and IDAGIO Premium+ £12.99 per month – the subscription renews automatically and you can cancel at any time.*
IDAGIO is the leading streaming service for classical music. Crafted in Berlin by a world-class team of over 80 passionate experts in music, technology, business and design, IDAGIO offers a search tailor-made for classical music, a catalogue of over 2 million licensed tracks, and exclusive recordings and playlists – all available in CD-quality sound (FLAC). Each artist, orchestra and ensemble has a clear profile displaying albums and recorded works including filters such as composer, conductor, soloists and more. IDAGIO has subscribers in over 190 countries and the app has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times worldwide.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.idagio.com/terms
*) Prices may differ per territory. The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase. The subscription automatically renews at the end of your subscription period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription at any time with effect for the following subscription period by disabling auto-renewal in your Apple ID Account Settings at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription before the end of the trial period.
Latest Version: 1.30.1
* Bug fixes and improvements